Why is it that I cherish every moment?
Why is it that I yearn for more and more?
Why is it that I lost out on all that today?
Why is it that I wish today didnt happen?
Why is it that I fail to understand?
Why is it that I am never understood?
Why is it that I despair at this hour?
Why is it that I dont like this very minute?
Why is it that I dont want time to run?
Why is it that I also want time to gallop?
Why is it that I suffer in silence?
Why is it that I want to let it out?
Why is it that I am at work at this hour?
Why is it that I dont want to go home?
Why is it that I fear tommorow?
Why is it that I wish tommorow comes today?
Why is it that I bring my walls up?
Why is it that I dont want to let the walls down?
Why is it that I want to be stubborn this time?
Why is it that I also want to flex limits?
Why is it that I wait for the weekend?
Why is it that I wish I didnt have to wait for the weekend?
Why is it that I think today could have been better?
Why is it that I am glad it wasnt worse?
Why is it that I know exactly what I want?
Why is it that I have no clue what I really want?
Why is it? just why is it?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment