"I know I have turned a corner in my life. My life will never be the same again."
Different readers can derive different meanings from that sentence. Some might think I am referring to a new job I landed some weeks ago. Some might think I am talking about my move to a city which I always thought was my place to be for at least the next few years. For some, it would mean this past birthday, where the number that represents my age was somewhat significant, at least in their eyes. For some, it would mean my new bike, which I am sure will soon be nothing short of an extension of my actual self. And yet for some others, it would mean something else. For me though, it means everything anyone can ever imagine and a bit more.
And to think that its all just a week away does make it an exhilarating time. And to think that the days spent in anticipation are growing shorter than longer is good news. And to think the week will actually be shorter than a week (wink wink!), means the moment has finally arrived...
Life! Here I come!
Different readers can derive different meanings from that sentence. Some might think I am referring to a new job I landed some weeks ago. Some might think I am talking about my move to a city which I always thought was my place to be for at least the next few years. For some, it would mean this past birthday, where the number that represents my age was somewhat significant, at least in their eyes. For some, it would mean my new bike, which I am sure will soon be nothing short of an extension of my actual self. And yet for some others, it would mean something else. For me though, it means everything anyone can ever imagine and a bit more.
And to think that its all just a week away does make it an exhilarating time. And to think that the days spent in anticipation are growing shorter than longer is good news. And to think the week will actually be shorter than a week (wink wink!), means the moment has finally arrived...
Life! Here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment