Enlightened soul: My mind is free of thoughts. There is a lot of clutter that I need to clear. But I switched them off. It may seem like I am preoccupied, but I am not. My mind is empty.
If I may add: That is bliss. That is enlightenment.
Enlightened soul: I can imagine a sphere or a ball around me. All my worries stand outside the ball. I am virtually untouched by them.
If I may add: You let them in only when it becomes inevitable.
Enlightened soul: No point worrying about anything in the first place, most times, it will fizzle out.
If I may add: Even if you do prepare to resolve a cause of worry, when the moment arrives, you would do something that is completely different - something you didn't think of.
Enlightened soul: You know, I have forgotten anger. I don't feel bogged down anymore. Something must be wrong. This is not me.
If I may add: Enjoy it. Don't think about it.
Enlightened soul: Do you see a halo?
If I may add: As long as the smile stays, the halo will stay :-)
If I may add: That is bliss. That is enlightenment.
Enlightened soul: I can imagine a sphere or a ball around me. All my worries stand outside the ball. I am virtually untouched by them.
If I may add: You let them in only when it becomes inevitable.
Enlightened soul: No point worrying about anything in the first place, most times, it will fizzle out.
If I may add: Even if you do prepare to resolve a cause of worry, when the moment arrives, you would do something that is completely different - something you didn't think of.
Enlightened soul: You know, I have forgotten anger. I don't feel bogged down anymore. Something must be wrong. This is not me.
If I may add: Enjoy it. Don't think about it.
Enlightened soul: Do you see a halo?
If I may add: As long as the smile stays, the halo will stay :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment